Mozzie has applied superior technology to the hoverboard. The TruRide® Stability board and SafeEdge® battery technology are unique to Mozzie. The result is faster, smoother, safer and longer ride than on other hoverboards.
TruRide® Stability: Unlike other hoverboards, the platform is comprised of a single solid board, which responds to the weight of the rider. The board is automatically self balancing, meaning it provides natural stability which allows the rider to concentrate less on their balance and more on enjoying the ride.
SafeEdge® Battery: Our proprietary SafeEdge® battery delivers not only more power to the board but, unlike conventional Lithium Ion technology, is a completely safe power source. The result is a more powerful, longer and safer ride.
- Safe Power Source: Rechargeable and non-combustible SafeEdge battery technology (more detail on batteries).
- TruRide® Stability: A stable and responsive board that automatically locks when getting on and off (more detail on TruRide).
- LED Head and Tail Lights: The unit is equipped with bright long lasting LED lights in millions of colors. The lights move with the sound from the speakers or the movement of the board (more detail).
- Speakers: Powerful built-in Bluetooth speakers allow your music to accompany you on the ride (more detail).
- Wheels: Rugged 8-inch wheels for a variety of terrain.
- Portability/Built in Handles: The built in handles not only make for ultimate portability, they’re ergonomically integrated into the design of the board, so they take nothing away from the ride (more detail on handle).
- Bluetooth App: Customize your ride completely and download additional Mozzie features as we develop them (more detail on App).
Dimensions: 24 x 10 x 8 inch (62 x 26 x 20cm)
Weight: 26lb (12 kg)
Max Speed: 8mph (12km/h)
Wheel Size: 8 inches (200mm)
Motor Power: 2 x 350W peak
Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) SafeEdge Battery Technology
Battery Capacity: 106 Wh
Battery Recharge Time: 1.5 to 2 hours
Max Load: 220lb (100kg)
Max Incline: 23 degrees
Max Range: Approximately 8 – 10 miles (approximately 13 – 16km)
Recommended Operating Temperature: 15° to 93° F (-10° to 34°C )
BATTERY CHARGER :
Charging Voltage: 36.5V
Input Voltage: 100v-240V; 50Hz-60Hz
Charge Temperature: Only charge at 40F to 104F (5C to 40C)
No fan, natural convection. Do not cover the charger.
Obtaining UL certification and being UL listed means that UL has tested representative samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s requirements. These requirements are based on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. UL2272 sets specific standards for personal e-mobility devices such as hoverboards.